Before & After Cases
REAL PATIENTS REAL RESULTS
Immediate Dentures IN BURBANK, CA
Suffering from severe tooth decay, periodontal disease, or an injury? Need to replace your teeth urgently? An immediate denture can provide you relief after your tooth extraction. An immediate denture is, as the name suggests, a denture that is inserted in your oral cavity immediately after your teeth have been extracted.
Initially, an exact impression of the upper and lower arches of your mouth will be taken. This will help to ensure a bite that resembles the original one. Dr. Dino will also assist you in picking the shape and color of your denture teeth and gums. Following this, the impression is sent to the dental lab.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IMMEDIATE DENTURES
At DNA Dental Studio, our dentists and labs have enough experience and training to ensure that your dentures and partials fit properly. We use the most up-to-date materials and techniques to create a high-quality prosthesis. We will listen to all your concerns and queries and provide all our attention to your doubts. Your overall comfort and satisfaction are our topmost priority.
TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DENTURES
Dental dentures must be properly cared for in order to last. Here’s how you can take care of it.
- Boiling water can cause serious damage to dentures and have an impact on their quality. Hence, you must avoid cleaning it with hot water.
- Brush them using a brush with softer bristles at least once a day.
- Dentures must be kept moist at all times. Soak them in a denture cleaning solution when they are not in use.
- Avoid wearing your dentures without brushing or flossing your teeth first
- Your dentures could easily break if you drop them. Keep a cloth underneath before you start cleaning to avoid breakage.