Before & After Cases
REAL PATIENTS REAL RESULTS
Immediate Dentures IN BURBANK, CA
Are you suffering from severe tooth decay, periodontal disease, or an injury? Need to replace your teeth urgently? An immediate denture can provide you relief after your tooth extraction. An immediate denture is inserted in your oral cavity immediately after teeth extraction.
Initially, the dentist will take an exact impression of your mouth’s upper and lower arches will be accepted. This impression will help to ensure a bite that resembles the original one. Dr. Dino will also assist you in picking the shape and color of your denture teeth and gums. Following this, the impression goes to the dental lab.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IMMEDIATE DENTURES
At DNA Dental Studio, our dentists and labs have enough experience and training to ensure that your dentures and partials fit correctly. We use the most up-to-date materials and techniques to create a high-quality prosthesis. We will listen to all your concerns and queries and address your doubts. Your overall comfort and satisfaction are our topmost priority.
TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DENTURES
Dental dentures must be properly cared for to last. Here’s how you can take care of it.
- Boiling water can cause severe damage to dentures and have an impact on their quality. Hence, you must avoid cleaning it with hot water.
- Brush them using a brush with softer bristles at least once a day.
- Dentures must be kept moist at all times. Soak them in a denture-cleaning solution when they are not in use.
- Avoid wearing your dentures without brushing or flossing your teeth first.
- Your dentures could easily break if you drop them. Keep a cloth underneath before you start cleaning to avoid breakage.