Invisalign is often considered to be one of the best orthodontic options. This can be the most effective way to fix the alignment issues and help you to get the smile of your dreams. But, there are certain things that you should be aware of before choosing to go for Invisalign treatment. Here at DNA Dental Studio, we believe in sharing information with people. Lack of knowledge can be the reason for numerous confusions and in turn, create a barrier between you and a perfect smile. So, we decided to post a blog that will discuss the factors to consider before undergoing an Invisalign treatment. Without any further adieu, let us start discussing the topic in detail.
What is an Invisalign?
Firstly, you should know what Invisalign actually is. It can be defined as a process in which clear trays are fitted over your lower and upper teeth. These trays will slowly and gently reposition your teeth to the desired location. The usual discomfort faced in the case of traditional metal braces is absent if you go for Invisalign.
As mentioned before, Invisalign can be an effective method to resolve various problems. We have provided them in the pointers below.
- Invisalign can solve the problem of crooked teeth
- It is a definite solution to overbite issues
- Using an Invisalign can reduce the gaps in between your teeth
- It can also solve the problem of underbite
- Teeth crowding is another issue that can be solved by Invisalign
- Invisalign can resolve the problem of open bite
- Protruding teeth
Who is not a perfect candidate for Invisalign?
Now that you have gathered a clear understanding of Invisalign and its uses, let us talk about the people who cannot be considered ideal candidates for Invisalign.
- People who smoke do not make great candidates for Invisalign. So, if you are a smoker, it is essential to give up on this habit during the treatment. To add on, smoking can be the reason for discoloration of the aligners. It can also lead to the formation of stains on the clear aligners and make it look really unattractive.
- You should have the motivation to comply with the instructions designed by the orthodontist. The more you wear the Invisalign, the better the result you might witness. Experts say that one should wear the Invisalign aligners for at least 20 hours a day for the best outcome.
- Children who are very little to follow the steps prescribed by the dentist, should not go for Invisalign. Metal braces can turn out to be the best option for children.
- Never go for Invisalign if you suffer from serious oral problems.
Benefits of Invisalign
We hope that going through the blog has made it clear if you make an ideal candidate for Invisalign. To avoid any further confusion, do contact a dental clinic that offers quality Invisalign service. Talking to an orthodontist in person can provide you with an answer to all questions related to Invisalign. Get in touch with DNA Dental Studio, if you are looking for the best Invisalign treatment in Burbank, CA. Go for the best teeth straightening option and embark on the journey of getting an attractive smile. Schedule your appointment today.